Tuesday, November 14, 2023

The Power of Accompaniment, the Beauty of Faith: Tammy Peterson's Testimony of Grace and Healing

 My friend Chad sent me this video tonight that his friend Gabe produced, and I was very glad to receive it. Gabe had the privilege recently of flying to Canada and interviewing Tammy and Jordan Peterson on Tammy's experience praying the rosary for the first time and experiencing a miraculous healing from cancer while praying a novena to St. JoseMaria Escriva. 

I had flown out to visit Chad and his family in Texas a couple years ago, and got the chance to hang out with Gabe at Chad's house--he's the real deal, a man of deep prayer and faith who loves the Lord and his Mother. I'm glad to see that his channel--GabiAfterHours--is getting the recognition it deserves, for the glory of God and exposing people (especially young people) to the truth of the Catholic faith. He is a talented videographer as well, as you will see in the video


Tammy's testimony is so moving for three reasons:

-It highlights the power of accompaniment--true accompaniment--in her friend who visited her every day for five weeks in the hospital and who introduced her to the rosary in the most loving way. 

-It shows a deep humility and childlike beauty in Tammy, whose orientation towards the Divine Will is so pure and trusting. Of course many people know Jordan Peterson (who also appears in the interview and gives his perspective on her new found faith), but as the saying goes "behind every strong man is a stronger woman." 

-It gives a great witness to the beauty of the Catholic faith, the true power of miracles, the irresistible draw of Truth in the face of one's own mortality, and the love of God and especially Mother Mary; who knows what good may come of this to others, but it is truly inspiring and humbling to witness such high profile figures at the beginning stages of a life-changing journey towards faith.

Tammy is also currently in RCIA and, God willing, will be coming into the Church this year. Deo Gratias. Welcome home, Tammy.

I'm so glad Gabe was able to give glory to God by using his gifts and talents for the world to see, and for the Petersons for their willingness to give witness to this miracle that is not only inspiring, but beautiful. May it lead even more people to Christ, his Mother, and the Catholic faith. 

Enough from me. Enjoy the video which just dropped a few hours ago, and be sure to share with others. 



2 comments:

  1. I watched it yesterday Rob! I’m in tears reading your words. I get confused at time who to listen to and especially who to follow on youtube. I’ve thought Gabe’s channel is ok. Now I’ll be more confident. I had to give all social media up in October of 2020. I got overwhelmed with the covid, elections and the Epstein details. I’ve been in a deep healing and deliverance time and just started testing the waters again. I appreciate your transparency and trust you. I’m in such a better place. Thank you and know that Tammy’s courage and faith have greatly blessed me. May God continue to use you Rob to say what others only dare to think, or worse run from.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful! I will be sure to pray for you as well. Thanks for your kind words.

      Delete